Total time: 10 mins
- 30 jumbo shrimps (raw)
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp of pure unsalted organic butter
- 2 tbsp salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 lemons
- 2 tsp fresh parsley
- If you have a charcoal grill and chimney starter, remove the top grate of your grill for food and place your chimney inside the grill.
- Fill your chimney with hardwood charcoal all the way to the top.
- Slide a piece of paper beneath the chimney and light the paper using a match or small lighter through the hole at the bottom.
- Wait till charcoal is hot and ready. You’ll know it’s ready when the charcoal starts showing shades of grey.
- Pour your charcoal into the grill and adjust your grill openings to rise into a medium heat of about 250-300 F.
- Slightly cut the jumbo shrimps in half vertically (down the long way) while leaving the tail intact.
- Place the unsalted organic butter in a bowl and heat the same until the butter melts to a liquid form. (this can be done in a microwave in about 2 min depending on your microwave settings)
- Combine the melted butter with the olive oil and fresh minced garlic, and lightly salt the mixture, dash ground black pepper, and stir until everything is blended.
- Lightly brush the butter mixture on the shrimp, coating the same.
- Lay shrimp on the grill and wait until they become hot pink (on both sides).
- Remove the shrimp from the grill and place on serving platter.
- Dash fresh parsley over the platter and drizzle fresh lemon juice to your liking.